Some of my articles:
- “Rethinking the Last Frontier: Anglophone travel literature about Alaska in the 20th and 21st centuries - writing, ethics and environmental responsibility,” Brill Publishers: Amsterdam and Boston, 2023.
- “Alaska Native Animal Love, in Nancy Lord’s Beluga Days,” Caliban Nº64, 2021: Animal Love. Considering Animal Attachments in Anglophone Literature and Culture, Presses Universitaires du Midi: Toulouse, directed by Pr. Françoise Besson, 2021.
- “Ethics of Last Frontier Foodscapes: Creating Environmental Solidarity in Alaska’s Diverse Communities through its Culinary Habits, in Julia O’Malley’s The Whale and The Cupcake,” World's Travel Literature and Environmental Awareness, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2021.
- “Frederick Law Olmsted: a pragmatic exception to Transcendental writing,” Studies in Travel Writing, 24:3, 283-297, DOI: 10.1080/13645145.2020.1902097, 2020.
- “Kaleidoscopic Cook: shifting legacies explored in Barry Lopez’ Horizon,” Astrolabe [En ligne], Captain Cook after 250 years: Re-exploring The Voyages of James Cook (Avril 2020), online since April 2020.
URL : https://astrolabe.msh.uca.fr/captain-cook-after-250-years-re-exploring-voyages-james-cook-avril-2020/dossier/kaleidoscopic-cook-shifting-legacies-explored-barry-lopez-horizon
- “John McPhee, and the Technocratic Proximity to the Earth,” Caliban Nº61, 2019: Ecrits et cris de la terre dans la monde anglophone, Presses Universitaires du Midi: Toulouse, directed by Pr. Françoise Besson, 2019.
- "Ideas don't exist, except within emotions," Interview with Joshua Cohen, J.COHEN, B.FERGUSON, La Clé des Langues [en ligne], Lyon, ENS de LYON/ DGESCO (ISSN 2107-7029), Dec 2019.